? ??????????????Jump For Joy!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Country Snowman? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3354 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Jack's Christ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Aunt Betsy's visit


We have had an interesting few days. Drew, Alex and myself all either got the stomach flu on Friday night or food poisoning, but needless to say the weekend was pretty shot. Then on Monday, Lauren had her first vomiting experience - so sad. She's got her spunk back today though and finally showing interest in food again - YEAH!

However on Sunday evening, Aunt Betsy came down and visited (much to her dismay since she got sick on Tuesday). Alex loves when she visits as he especially loves her dog, Chuy. Alex tells us, "I like puppies - I like Chuy - I like Zeus." But he loved playing cars with his Aunt Betsy!

0 comments: