
Sorry for the delay in blog posts - I promise to get back on track, REALLY i do! It's been a bit crazy around here. We have had a great end to our summer and are sad to see summer go. I turned 30 (still can't believe it), we had Alex's bday party, we spent a week at Gaga and Papa O'Brien's, and the kids and I were able to visit Great-Grandma Joey and Great-Grandma Betty (GG as she is known) for a day in Iowa. We had a great visit with them. Alex scored a new semi-truck and a new firetruck from Great-Grandma Joey and a new "old-fashioned convertible hot rod" as Alex calls it from GG. He was very excited for both!! And now, it's offically fall. The kids' school started last week - they each have 1 morning at the local preschool - and they LOVE it. Alex said his teacher is very neat and Lauren (I stay with her for her whole class) was loving being the ever-social little girl with all the other toddlers. Should be a great fall as well though I hate to see cooler weather move in. Drew and I celebrate our 5-year anniversary in a couple of weeks, amazing to think how fast the last 5 years have gone and how much we've accomplished in 5 short years. We've been incredibly blessed with our 2 little ones and I'm happy to say, LIFE IS GOOD!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Our August
Posted by Amy at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment