? ??????????????Jump For Joy!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Country Snowman? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3354 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Jack's Christ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 25, 2009

ECFE




This past week was Alex’s last ECFE class ever. For those of you who don’t know, ECFE is Early Childhood Family Education classes that Alex and I have been doing together since he was 7 months old. This past school year, Alex had it twice a week and Lauren had it once a week. It has been a great experience; he has learned a ton and met some very wonderful friends. And he’s heading to preschool with a couple of them next year so that makes mom happy about the transition! Of course, I forgot my camera for Lauren’s last day (sad), but she will have it next year so I guess I’ll capture it then. But here are some pictures of Alex on his last day ever.

0 comments: