? ??????????????Jump For Joy!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Country Snowman? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3354 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Jack's Christ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

Lauren's 2nd birthday party




Well I realize that this happened a month ago, but I’m trying to catch up! We had a great birthday party with our families at our house. Aunt Jen made a Care Bears-themed cake, which Lauren thought was fantastic. It was a really nice day and the kids both enjoyed celebrating Lauren’s birthday a lot. I say the kids enjoyed it because Alex even got some presents too and he “helped” Lauren open more than his fair share of her presents too. And he loved playing with her new toys. All in all though, it was a great day and now Alex keeps asking when his birthday is. He thinks that 2 months away is way too long and we should have his party early this year. Always a negotiator!

0 comments: