Is it even possible? Alex turned 4 on August 26. Seems hardly possible that 4 years ago, we were looking into our sweet baby boy's eyes for the very first time. I would have never imagined that he would grow into the loving, kind, generous, protective, hilarious boy that we know today. We are truly blessed. We had a great birthday celebration. We spent the Sunday before at Nana and Grandpa Vohs' house. It was a gorgeous day and Alex was spoiled rotten. Boat ride, beautiful Dinosaur cake made by Aunt Jenny, and gifts galore. It was a lovely day. Then on his actual birthday, he asked for donut holes for breakfast. So off we went to the local bakery and bought them for him and put some candles in them. He was so excited. And we let him take us to his favorite restaurant for dinner. He said it was his favorite birthday ever. And many days since, he wakes up and asks if it's his special day and how much longer until his next birthday. And we have been informed that he wants a pinata at his next birthday! Ha!
Also, one day this summer, I commented to him that he's getting to be such a big boy. He put his hands on his hips and exclaimed, "I sure am." Then he looked at me and put his hands on my cheeks and said, "And you know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking that you are the best mom ever." He's too great!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Alex turns 4!
Posted by Amy at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment