? ??????????????Jump For Joy!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Country Snowman? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3354 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Jack's Christ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 7, 2008

Alex's funny comments this week

One day this week when we were trying to get out the door, I was getting frustrated with Alex because he was moving SO slow. All of a sudden, he looked at me and said, "Come on Alex, Alex come on." Whoops! Think he's heard me say that way too much?

Yesterday he decided to start calling me "Amy" and he thinks he's hilarious.

Last weekend my sister and I took Alex shopping. We asked him what he wanted for lunch and he responded with "McDonalds." Yuck. Well, I just thought that he'd get over it so we decided to go and get Chinese and asked him if he was excited for Chinese. He let us know that no he was not excited for Chinese and wanted a cheeseburger from McDonalds. It was so funny to hear my 2-year old son be so decisive about his mealtime options. Nonetheless, he got Chinese for lunch. While we were eating lunch, he heard his Aunt Kristin ask me if my food was spicy. Now, every once in awhile, he'll spit out his food, get this funny look on his face and tell his dad and I that his food is "too spicy!"

1 comments:

Nikki said...

I am sure Alex has many years a head of him of eating chinese with Mom and Aunt K. How cute though about the too spicy thing!!