? ??????????????Jump For Joy!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Country Snowman? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3354 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Jack's Christ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 7, 2008

Alex's Haircut








So we did it. We finally took Alex to get his first haircut of 2008. Yes, I did say his first haircut of the year. He hates them so we try and push it as long as we can in between them. Because they are MISERABLE for mom and Alex! So I told him that we had to go and get his haircut and he then told me that we would go see Santa afterwards. That stumped me a bit and then I realized that his last haircut was right before Xmas and I bribed him with a visit with Santa. Funny how the kid remembers that even though it was months ago. I then explained to him that Santa was in the North Pole making his toys for next year and of course he explained to me that Santa was making cars, trucks, and jeeps. So, I bribed him with the cookies that he made with Nana this week and that seemed to work quite well. He did way better than normal at his haircut. He of course refused to wear the cape so he and I were covered in hair by the time it was over, but worth the sacrafice since he didn't cry at all!! He was so funny - trying to hard to be a "big boy" and not cry though he was close the entire time. I was so proud. He reminded me as soon as they were done that he needed a cookie though. And when we got home - he ran inside and exclaimed to dad just as proud as he could be, "Dad, I got a new haircut!" So cute.

0 comments: