Alex started "preschool" this week. It's actually a preschool-prep class but it's the first time we've gone to school where I don't stay at all. So because he informed me a month ago that he's older now and ready for preschool, we enrolled him in this. And he LOVED it! Could have cared less that I wasn't there, which is great. He did inform me afterwards that he was a little sad that dad wasn't there but he had a great time. It helps that 5 of his friends from our other classes are in there. After us moms dropped them off, the 6 of them were in the corner of the classroom playing together - I guess cliques start early! He had a great day though. Here's a picture of him with his backpack before school...
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Alex's first day of school
Posted by Amy at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment