? ??????????????Jump For Joy!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Country Snowman? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3354 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Jack's Christ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa Visit



We went and saw Santa today. As much as the kids were excited, as soon as they saw him sitting in his chair, they stopped dead in their tracks. They were scared to death. Lauren started bawling when we moved closer to Santa - just like Alex did at her age. And Alex was adament about not talking to him, but he agreed to the photo op. So, dad has been in past Santa pictures, I guess it was my turn today. Lauren cried and Alex did manage to let Santa know he wanted a train table. Other than that, it was take the picture so I can get outta here! These are scanned pictures from the ones they gave us so excuse the poor quality.

1 comments:

brilfamily said...

Caeden loved looking at your blog and kept telling me as I was scrolling down, I need to go back so he could see Alex. Oops, I copied your same background!