Tonight, I was rocking the kids. They like to both sit on Drew or I's lap in the rocker recliner sometimes; they think it's hilarious. But tonight, Alex asked me to tell them a story. So I told a story for a few minutes about 2 kids named Alex and Lauren who had a mom and dad who loved them so much, blah blah blah. When I finished, Alex said, "That's a really nice story mom." Then he said, "I SO love you mom!" Too cute, made me want to never let them go! They are growing so fast. We are excited for Christmas, it's so fun to see the kids get excited about it, makes me realize that Christmas really is for the kids. I hope you all have a fantastic holiday too!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Gotta Love Them
Posted by Amy at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment