? ??????????????Jump For Joy!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Country Snowman? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 3354 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Jack's Christ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Fun






Last Saturday, Drew and I took the kids outside to play in the snow. They have never played in the snow before. Last year, Alex wasn't really into it and Lauren was so small so this is actually the first year that they had interest in going outside. So we dressed them up in their snowsuits, put on their boots, and headed outdoors. THEY LOVED IT!!!! Absolutely loved it. We were outside for nearly 2 hours. We built a fantastic snowman if I do say so myself and went sledding. They absolutely loved building "Frosty" in their front yard and they thought sledding was a riot. They really have no fears when it comes to barreling down the hill on a sled! We had a great time and I look forward to another "warmer" winter day where we can do it again!

0 comments: